The Life and Works of Did

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dizziness

One of these days I'm going to write about something interesting. But this is not that day. I can barely focus - as I write this, Honey Bunny is trying to figure out what school our kids are going to. We don't have kids. In fact, we're not planning on them for at least a couple years. He's debating public/magnet schools versus private schools (which he never would have considered without my influence - I'm very interested in alternative educational styles, like Waldorf and Montessori).

I'm also having trouble focusing because I have had a crazy day. It started okay, with a few hours at my most steady gig. [ I should take this moment to explain (if I haven't already) that I do free lance work, which means I spend more time securing work and traveling from one job to the next than actually working. ] As I was leaving gig #1 to drop some stuff off for gig #2, my car decided to stop working in the parking lot. This turned into calling the garage to tow it away, calling to back out of a meeting scheduled for after the gig #2 drop-off, and then calling HB to beg a ride home. But it doesn't end there. Once I managed to get home, I got access to HB's car, drove to the gig#2 drop-off in disgusting rush-hour traffic, and then drove back home to pick up stuff for gig #3, which started at 7:00 PM. I actually got off from that gig early, came home to see HB, and suddenly felt myself drawn to the computer. Hmmm.......

Tomorrow is a 14 hour day at gig #3. It's bound to be an interesting one, involving Brazil dancers and a very talkative Queen. Such is my life. Stay tuned.........Now to hug on my Honey Bunny, who happens to be cooking again. How did I get to be so lucky?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    Take a nap! You need to store up sleep now if you're ever going to have kids!

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger zann said…

    yuck. I hate car trouble. Have had plenty of it myself this year. You are one busy mamacita. You wore me out just reading about your schedule.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home