The Life and Works of Did

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WHOOPEE!!!!

Well, I didn't have time to sleep over the weekend after all, because, as it turns out.....I GOT ENGAGED!!! Honey Bunny took me out Friday night to celebrate our two years together since our first date. He treated me to a fabulous dinner at Chapel Bistro ( I have to share the name because he was dropping a hint by taking me there - I didn't catch on), then took me to a fancy fondue restaurant for dessert. Over dark chocolate fondue and champagne he proposed with the prettiest durn ring I've ever seen.

I'm totally elated, and of course I'll be writing lots about it. For now I have to get some sleep...one of my shows informed me late tonight that I have a publicity photo shoot in a day and a half. Luckily they're only using two people, but that's still two costumes to procure in a short amount of time, on top of two other jobs......oops. I didn't mean to let my stress slip into the Good News blog. Scratch that. Stop reading. Dream of beautiful engagement rings. Like mine. It rocks. (oops - the pun just slipped out)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    YEAH!!!!!!!!! I was beginning to think you'd never post it! Congrats!!!!!

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger zann said…

    hehe.. it rocks.
    Congratulations again!

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger WRPhillips said…

    katy-did n honey bunny sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g
    first came love...
    than comes marriage
    congrats my luv!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home