The Life and Works of Did

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Funny

You Are Likely an Only Child
At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.
In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.
The Birth Order Predictor




Interesting...I'm not an only child, but I've been told that by psychology standards, I'm so much younger than my siblings that I could carry the characteristics of one. But I think I act more like a youngest child....

2 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    I've always put you in the Only Child category myself because of the age difference. But it was still funny.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger WRPhillips said…

    I got tagged as an only child too...wonder if it means anything?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home