The Life and Works of Did

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Creek Chubbies

Once upon a time, there were two creek chubbies....

5 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    Excuse me?

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger zann said…

    so when ya gonna reply to farm wife because I'm really curious too. I have a mental image of what I think a creek chubby would look like, but I have a feeling that it is probably way off.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Did said…

    I wrote that in a silly state of mind. But I was sure that of all people, farm wife would know the reference. Do you not remember my stories of my mother's stories? It was NC vacations in elementary school - she made up these little gnome-like people who lived in the creeks of the Appalachains. I would tell a story, but I'm scared I couldn't do it justice. Perhaps between my sis and mom I can piece one togehter eventually...

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    I knew it rung a bell, and also knew it was something I should have known. I do have recolections of creek chubbies!

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger zann said…

    and here I thought they were frogs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home